Smoky Mountain Real Estate - Great Smoky Mountains Real Estate - Real Estate in Smoky Mountains - Smoky
Mountain Realtor - Homes for sale in the Smoky Mountains - Smoky Mountain MLS - Land for sale in the Smoky
Mountains - Smoky Mountain Homes for sale - Smoky Mountain Property - Maryville, Tennessee Homes for sale -
Realtors Maryville, TN - Maryville, TN MLS - Homes Maryville, Tennessee - Maryville Tennessee Real Estate - Maryville
Tennessee Homes - South Knoxville Real Estate - Wears Valley Real Estate - Boyd's Creek Real Estate - Pigeon Forge
Real Estate - Pigeon Forge Tennessee Real Estate - Pigeon Forge Tennessee Commercial Real Estate - Pigeon Forge
Tennessee Homes for Sale - Pigeon Forge Tennessee Commercial Property - Real Estate In Pigeon Forge - Knoxville
Tennessee Real Estate - Knoxville Tennessee Homes for Sale - Seymour, Tennessee Real Estate - Homes for sale in
Seymour, TN - Real Estate in Seymour, TN - Seymour Tennessee Commercial Real Estate - Seymour Tennessee
Commercial Property - Seymour TN Homes for Sale - Real Estate in Sevierville, TN - Homes for sale in Sevierville, TN -
Homes for sale Sevier County - Sevier County Realtor - Sevier County Property - Sevier County Homes - Sevier County,
TN Real Estate - Sevierville Tennessee Real Estate - Sevierville Tennessee Commercial Real Estate - Sevierville
Tennessee Homes for Sale - Sevierville Tennessee Commercial Property - Sevierville Homes - Sevierville
Foreclosures - Homes for sale in Gatlinburg, TN - Gaitlinburg TN Real Estate - Gatlinburg Tennessee Commercial Real
Estate - Gatlinburg Tennessee Commercial Property - Gatlinburg Real Estate
Foreclosure Cabins 4 Sale n Pigeon ForgeTN,Tn Foreclosures 4 Sale, Foreclosure Cabins for sale in Pigeon Forge
Wears Valley TN, FREE foreclosure List, Wears Valley Land 4 sAle, land for sale in TN,long term rentals in tn,wears
valley rentals, long term rentals in wears valley tn, places to live in tn, houses for rent in tn, pigeon forge cabins for
sale, wears valley property 4 sale, wears valley tenn, land for sale in weasr valy tn, wares vally tn,,Area Live Web
Cams,Smoky Mtn Web Cams,Area Demographics,Bryan Realty of East Tennessee,Flat Fee MLS,Listing Service
|Michele Bryan - Broker
Bryan Realty of East Tennessee
Bryan Rd, Sevierville, TN
800-513-3598 Toll Free
All Rights Reserved
|TOLL FREE 800-513-3598
We are an "ALL VIRTUAL" - Full Service Real Estate Agency
For Home Sellers
Selling your East Tennessee Property shouldn't be a stressful ordeal.
Deciding to work with a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your
investment in your home pays off. Bryan Realty's services and experience
allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our
initial consultation to the closing deal. As an all virtual company, we can
offer our sellers a far more competitive commission rate because we do not
have all the standard office overhead expense. This puts more money in
your pocket as a seller. Traditional commission rates generally start at 7%
and go up. Ours are lower.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis (CMA) that compares your
home's value to that of recent sales within a 5 mile radius of your
- Utilize Internet Marketing, local and social media. Inclusion on 50+
Websites 98% of home buyers begin their property search online.
- List your home in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) where other agents
can find your property and can send it out to their prospective buyers.
- Mail Out Property Flyers
- Send Just Listed Postcards
- Create and Host A Single Property Website for Your Property
- Create and Host A Virtual Tour of Your Property
- Create YouTube Video Listing of Your Property
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as
smoothly as possible.
- Help you locate your next home (if in this area) or refer you to a
competent agent in another area.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for in your area? Use Contact Us to find out what Sevierville, Pigeon Forge,
Gatlinburg and surrounding area homes are selling for, free of charge, or request a more detailed
analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Best Price for Your Home
Reasonably priced, attractive homes sell!!!!!
Curb appeal is key and could determine if shoppers stop and take a flyer or pass you by. Below are a
few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home.
Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged
appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner possible.
- Weed and manicure flower beds and landscaping around property.
- Keep front of home free from clutter. (Less is more)
- Keep main entrance clean and tidy.
- Keep entry door clean and any door glass clean.
- Keep all clutter picked up inside the home. (Toys left in living area floors, dirty laundry lying on
floor,etc We all have that from time to time!)
- Keep kitchen counters clean and free of excess clutter. (No dirty dishes left on counters,etc).
- Keep scented candles or use electric scented wall plug ins for an inviting aroma when entering the
home. (Nice smells encompass nice thoughts)
- Remove and pack away as many personal photos and items as possible. (It is difficult for a buyer
to picture themselves in your home if you are everywhere they turn!)
The most important thing to remember when selling your home is that you want the best
possible first impression. Buyers have to have that warm, wanted, welcome feeling when they
enter your home for the first time. If not, you can almost bet that they won't request a second
Sellers Estimated Closing Costs:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission percentage is a full-service fee and will be determined when listing the
property for sale. Selling commission is always negotiable. (Bryan Realty of East Tennessee
offers lower than normal commission rates because we are a virtual company without the
customary office overhead!)
- Local property transfer tax, Sevier county transfer tax, Tennessee state transfer tax, and state
capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your TN property. Credit
to the buyer of prorated or unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and
depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- Home inspections fees are usually paid by the buyer but in some circumstances they are paid for
by the seller and may include pest, radon and other inspections. These items would be negotiated
on the Purchase and Sales Contract (the offer).
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems found during the home inspection.
Repairs are often times negotiated into the contract as well.